SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I Got Banged, and Oh-So-GOOD!

Not that, you perv!

Let me present to you…Prinsesa ng mga Bangs!

I got banged in front of my computer!
I got banged with flowers! I got banged at the hospital!

But wait! There’s more!

This is what the FireEyedBoy says is my “schoolteacher look,” with the glasses and all. Even Gibbs wasn’t able to recognize me at first, haha. Naku, ang taray ko huh, may grado yan! And that’s not like the 20-peso props I used to wear; that’s the real thing…libo yan, ‘day! :lol:

My so-called schoolteacher look

So, am I prettyful or am I uglyful? I know I said I’d shave my head, but that’s gonna have to wait till summer! :yay: In any case, you can still cast your votes. :lol:

And Kevin, yes, I know, I’m photogenic. I look only about 5% as “good” as my pictures. But it isn’t my fault the camera loves me, right? :dance:

PS: Some personal issues have been bugging the hell out of me these past few days, and they prevent me from being online most of the time. Goodbye, I’m-gonna-blog-more-frequently plan! I sure as hell won’t miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home