SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Friday, June 20, 2008

Hamburdey, Brother

Another year has passed, but you're still the same old makulit boy that I helped raise for 12 years. My, my, my, how time passes by. It feels like just yesterday, I was cradling you on my lap, softly singing a lullaby that would lull you to sleep. I'd smile as you close your eyes, and watch over you as you dream of those sweet things that always managed to make you grin in slumber.

But in reality, you're a grown-up young man now, pushing to his teens, and your ate is so darn sad that she's making a dramatic post. ^_^

I can't carry you around with my anymore. You're going to have your own life, your own circle of friends, and then you both would suddenly feel yourselves slipping from the tight bond you formed since your birth. You'd have a girlfriend, or, heaven forbid, girlfriends. You're so old na. And now I feel older than I actually am.

But then again, I'm happy that you're learning things on your own, and facing your life bravely, the way you know how. Just keep on reaching out for your dreams. We, your family, will always support you and your endeavors.

It's another June 21st...kaya magtino ka na! :D

Love,
Ate Shari

(Greet him?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home