SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Colegio de San Lorenzo

I'm 75% sure that my brother's going to finish his last grade school year here. I've just called them, and it seems they don't have any deportment grade requirement, so my brother's on the safe zone in that aspect. I'll be going there on Monday to fill up the application form, and my brother's going to take the entrance exam on Tuesday.

And so I thought, maybe I ought to transfer in that school also, since they offer a few college degrees there. I told my mom about my idea.

"Ako rin!" I exclaimed.

"Eh, ano'ng course mo?" my mom asked curiously.

"Wait lang." I logged on to the school website. "May Communication ata sila eh."

"Mag-u-uniform ka?"

"...."

"BWAHAHAHAHA. Naka-palda ka?!"

"...."

"BWAHAHAHAHA! Bakla! BWAHAHAHA!"

I left the website.

Darn, I forgot about that uniform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home