SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My dislike for Pacquiao stuck to my brother

So, after I typed the last musing, the said former comrade left Burger King with her friends. She looked at me passingly but I hid my face. Boohoo.

Funny though. My brother arrived a few seconds later, then told me something random.

See, yesterday, I did this meme thing from Chocs. And I answered one question in a half-kidding, half-serious manner.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Marami eh. Sipain si Gloria, sipain si Erap, sipain si Zubiri, sipain si Noli, sipain si Pimentel, sipain si Jamby, sipain si Vanessa Ann Hudgens, sipain si Troy ng HSM (sino nga ba yun?), sipain si Bush, sipain mga kapitbahay namin, sipain bunganga ng kapatid ko (tawa kasi ng tawa habang binabasa itong tinatayp ko) at patalsikin silang lahat!!!


So what did my brother say just now?

"Ate, may nakalimutan kang sipain." Then he leaned closer and whispered, "Si Pacquiao!"

Natawa na lang ako. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home