SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Galing kay Chocs

Trip lang. :)

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Explorer becomes the first browser to allow Macintosh users to view..." (Effective Web Design)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
My brother's feet

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Sine Totoo

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
11 am.

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11:52 am

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My father belting out his 20th song today in MagicSing

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday, to feed my dog

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Books from nicajan's online bookshop

9. What are you wearing?
Tshirt, shorts...And, uh, yeah, undies. No bra. :p

10. Did you dream last night?
Probably, yes. But I easily forget my dreams ^_^

11. When did you last laugh?
A while ago, while drawing Hiei and Kurama on my sketchpad. I couldn't get their chibi features right

12. What is on the wall of the room you are in?
Paintings

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes. My brother

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Errr....

15. What is the last film you saw?
Kiss the Girls

16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Bahay

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Sino ka ba? Di ko nga alam kung kilala kita eh

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Marami eh. Sipain si Gloria, sipain si Erap, sipain si Zubiri, sipain si Noli, sipain si Pimentel, sipain si Jamby, sipain si Vanessa Ann Hudgens, sipain si Troy ng HSM (sino nga ba yun?), sipain si Bush, sipain mga kapitbahay namin, sipain bunganga ng kapatid ko (tawa kasi ng tawa habang binabasa itong tinatayp ko) at patalsikin silang lahat!!!

19. Do you like to dance?
Sure. Whenever I'm alone

20. George Bush:
Ay, ayun oh. Gusto ko sipain.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Veralidaine

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Err. Yes, Err.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
My mom would like me to, but I refuse. Walang pera eh. Harhar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home