SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sometimes I wish I didn' t read the papers or watch the news

Then maybe I wouldn't see red every time I read something like this:
Filipinos, the priest noted, are by nature “nonviolent and submissive to the Church’s moral authority and persuasion.”
Or when, after reminding the "Catholic flock to respect the human dignity," the Archdiocese of Cebu expresses profound disapproval of the human sexual preferences and the actions of gays (because, as you know, the patient/victim in the video is actually gay, and he engaged in a sexual relationship with another guy...and so what, diba?! pake ba ng iba?!). Which I find utterly atrocious, by the way. Double standard?

Well, nothing else to say but BULLSHIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home