SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Monday, April 21, 2008

Disoriented

Maybe it's because I turned in early last night (about 10pm, methinks), so when I woke up a couple of minutes ago, I thought it was still around 11pm or, at the very latest, 1am. Should've taken my brother's absence in the kitchen a clue. You see, he always stays in there whenever I sleep in the living room sofa. And I tell ya, it isn't easy 'cause for one, I'm longer than the sofa. Two, the sofa is hard. But since I've been used to hard surfaces for sleeping, it really isn't such a big deal (in fact, I hate malambot na kama ang unan, I dunno why. gusto ko matigas...at hindi lang 'yon ang gusto kong matigas, HAHA...must take my mind off the gutter!). So anyway, brother's haven is the kitchen, and he stays there 'till wee hours of the morning listening to the radio (he suddenly harbors this strong interest toward a certain radio station, pfft..), or his multimedia thingamajig (y'know, the thing with camera, video, mp3, games, all those stuff). So yun, pag-gising ko, wala siya. At first I thought maybe he was tired from yesterday, running around in SM and eating every, like, hour or so.

So...then I read my emails. Responded to them. Checked twitter. Read Lauren and Helgrr's account of their trip to some cove in Zambales. Then finally, Multiply and Sulit (for some interested buyers, hah). I looked at the clock, and I almost fell off my seat.

Past 4am. Then I yawned a majestic yawn, like eating a Burger King's Steakhouse special (I'm a VERY SLOPPY burger eater). I mean, kamon! What the heck.

I need some more sleep!

So I'm gonna sleep some more. Like, right now.

Happy...errr...Earth Day? Yeah. Go Starbucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home