SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Thursday, July 31, 2008

An Open Letter to BayanDSL (and Bayan Telecommunications)

Dear BayanDSL,

You've been frustrating me more and more as days pass by. What the hell's the matter with you? Why are you acting this way? I've always thought you love me, you know, for being your awesome self for almost a year that I've been a subscriber. You've been great despite the few glitches here and there, which are normal anyway, so I've never held them against you.

But lately, you've changed. And not in a good way.

Annoying lags, frequent disconnections, and --- even worse --- no connections at all....Whatever happened to that amazing service I used to get for almost a year? It's not enough that I'm not getting the speed that I've been paying for, now you just have to abandon me altogether. I've been awfully understanding, but this is just really getting into my nerves.

For the previous 12 hours or so, you seem to have celebrated a "no dial tone" day, which prevented me from calling in and reporting the problems again. More irritating is that earlier this day, I was supposed to have food delivered to our house because the empty cupboard hadn't anything to offer, but then, what could a mere human like me do about it? Magically turn the rats and cockroaches into crunchy, yummy meals?

I'm beginning to hate you. Even if my past blog entry has caught the attention of the Department Head of the so-called CS for Data & IP Services, enough for him to comment on my blog and actually offer to help, the resentment still keeps building up. Nakakainis na talaga.

Sobra.