SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Ano na nangyari? Sa 'yo at sa blog mo?

As expected, people asked me those questions during the TriNoMa Food Tour of bloggers yesterday (January 9). And also as expected, I really had no definite answers for those questions.

If you've known me long enough, you'd know that around the same time last year, I also made a disappearing act in the blogosphere. The only difference is last year's leave of absence was with legitimate and understandable excuse, while these days' was, well...I really can't think of any words that can explain why I've gone AWOL online. I just don't feel like blogging going online these past few weeks. I'm more in tune with my books and DVDs right now, especially with my too-frequent booksale splurges and such. I find comfort in - and I feel a sense of normalcy with - the words I read and movies I see.

I mean, hey, I actually cried through Schindler's List and this KuramaxBotan fanfic ! Just never you mind the fact that I'm a total crybaby anyway.

Anyway, I'm not packing my bags and moving in here in Multiply for good (not yet anyway --- I'm seriously considering it). I don't think I have enough heart and courage to leave Misteryosa behind. I know I'm letting a lot of people down right now (and a lot of other times before), but hang on, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home