SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Labasan na ng sama ng loob!

I've almost always dreamt of getting out of this hellhole.

Kinunsinti ko pa si nanay nung high school ako. Sabi ko, "Sige, okay lang naman sa akin eh." FUCK ALL THE LEGALITIES, I thought. The most important thing was survival. But alas, my baby bro's just a kid, and he didn't need the trauma that would come along if our parents separated.

I almost wished my mom broke down and took my dad's advise to abort the pregnancy...when she was pregnant with me.

We wouldn't be living under the same roof, hating each other's guts, and planning another's trip down to hell.

I almost wished I broke down and took my grandma's offer when she tearfully demanded me to live in Marikina during the family's rough-er times.

If wishes were fishes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home