SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Interview with De La Salle Lipa Students

Here at Burger King North EDSA, where two students from De La Salle Lipa, Batangas interviewed me about blogging. They needed it for a documentary for school, and I heard next in line are Abe Olandres and DJB. They were hoping it'd be aired on TV-5.

Kahiya. Hahaha. I hate being in videos because they are unflattering, and I never know what to say in front of a camera. Case in point: the QTV-11 interview during the Philipping Blogging Summit, wherein my brain froze like hell.

But everything went well, I suppose. Being students (and not professionals), the duo understood my hesitation, and they put me at ease. They were willing to bend over backwards for my sake. Heh.

What's even better is that they gave me a package of Kapeng Barako. Mwahahaha. I love this stuff.

Thank you sa kanila. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home