SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Friday, February 22, 2008

Baguio, here I come!

Off to Baguio for the weekend with the family. Also taking this chance to think about

  • whether to switch the desktop OS from Ubuntu to Windows XP, install WinXP alongside Ubuntu, or just leave my desktop as is --- currently running happily under the awesome Ubuntu
  • my dying blog (or maybe it's already dead)
  • my unhealthy obsession to the practically non-existent relationship of Kurama and Botan of Yu Yu Hakusho and the way I irrationally deal with this...thing (HAH!!! Look who's talking! I spent the whole of yesterday scouring the internet for some good ole fanfics!)
  • friendships and relationships (no underlying romantic meaning whatsoever) I've left hanging in the open
  • my flailing social life. Need to start going out more instead of lounging around the house with my brand new second-hand PDA phone on my nose, reading fanfictions and playing games. And oh, a note also for me to fricking load credits on both my Globe and Sun (may Smart na rin ako, kayo? hehe) and SMS the people I've abandoned these past few months (you have to wonder why my SIM cards haven't expired yet, really) instead of occasionally telling my dad, "Tay, pa-share-a-load. Kahit dos lang. Thanks!" (if you must know, my dad's a postpaid subscriber of Globe since...well...he got a phone...8 years or so ago, methinks. Lucky me, eh?)
  • the present...seriously, no sense in thinking about the future if I can't even start to deal with what's going on in my life right now
Apologies to Neil for turning down the speaking gig. The honorarium part has been really tempting, but family duties await. It wouldn't have hurt my pathetic resume to have something to be proud of too, you know. *sighs* Also to Karla Maquiling, for missing the Delifrance thingamajig today. Sayang. Would've been fun to hang out.

Anyway, wish us a safe and fun trip. I hope to see some old friends, acquaintances, and org-mates during my 3-day stay.

Ja ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home