SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Thursday, February 14, 2008

beleyted hambalentayms dey

I sincerely hope you didn't forget to bring (and use) *at least* one box of condoms (hah, satiated now, aren't we? Wipe that stupid grin off your face lest everyone realizes that your aura gives you away --- you just got laid!)

Family had a quite satisfying dinner in one of the nearby branches of The Old Spaghetti House. The service was to die for --- that is, you'd probably die of either starvation or frustration. The food was great though. We just had to be careful not to order the dishes we couldn't even pronounce properly. And...I just wish the young couple in the table next to ours wasn't so loud as to disrupt the whole ambiance (but then, thankfully, they decided to transfer somewhere far away from us and bullied the other customers into listening to their incessant ramblings). Seriously, it wasn't even young love. Buh, bunch of high school lovesick puppies.

Suffice to say, I survived the day! And never once did I think that I was pitifully not attached to a stupid male ningen, or some species equally idiotic and useless (ahem, ahem). I was all too aware of my status, but hey, no regrets (shuttup, I need to convince myself more than anything else that it's true, hehe)!

I just have this to say, void of any bitterness whatsoever: BAH! HUMBUG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home