SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

As a followup to the previous entry about the Little Losers event...

People kept telling my brother not to do everything I do/say.

It all started when he went in front to claim the "youngest fella" title yesterday night during the "raffling off" of pizes at the David & Goliath's Little Losers event held in Mag:net Cafe, Bonifacio High Street.

Gabe Mercado
: How old are you?
Robby Cruz: Eleven years old.
Gabe: Why?
Robby: Because I was born in (June) 1996.

At this point, I was thinking that Gabe would ask my brother why he was born. I was pretty sure my brother would be able to answer; the birds and the bees aren't exactly secrets in today's society, hehe.

Gabe: Why do you blog?
Robby: *long pause then looks at me*
Me: Bakit mo ako tinitignan?!
Robby: Ginaya ko lang po ate ko.
Gabe: Oh. Wag mong gagayahin lagi ate mo ha?

(Murmurs of approval everywhere)

Then, when Rico and I bumped into each other later at the end of the event...

Me: Oo nga pala, brother ko. *makes a sweeping motion toward Robby*
Rico: Ah, ikaw ba yung ate niya?
Me: Yep!
Rico to Robby: Ay, oo nga. Wag mong gagayahin ate mo ha.

The hell?!

LULZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home