SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dear "Layouts for Sale" suckers

Will you please make sure you don't use other people's works in the layouts you're selling? That includes images, textures, brushes, patterns, backgrounds, etc. that have been released noncommercially.

I mean, is it so deep an idea to grasp? I would think not, since you keep on yapping about copyright and giving credit and all that.

You say you don't like the others ripping you off, well then, FUCK YOU for ripping off [the works of] others and gaining money from them.

Not only that! Dati-rati, P250-300 lang ang "coded layouts," ngayon umaabot na ng P1000! Weeeh! Shit, this life sure sucks with people like you proliferating the internet.

You say those who take what's not theirs are cheaters. I wonder what that makes you, cheating your way into gaining money.

I can be more forgiving if only you don't sell those "works" of theirs (the word "works" being used loosely, since we all know those so-called works are really just "pinagtagpi-tagping" works of others), but noooooooooo!!! Apparently, you need WANT the money to buy more domains and buy make-ups and purchase clothes for whatever selfish reason you have, so you practically whore yourself out.

And it's not as if the layouts are coded with web standards (semantics and valid coding) and web accessibility in mind to begin with, so tanginerts, what blasphemy you do!

I can't believe na hanggang ngayon, may mga ganitong klaseng scums pa rin. I've come to think pa naman that people have learned. At the very least, don't make something profitable out of the noncommercial materials you get from the internet.

PLEASE DON'T SLAP A COPYRIGHT SIGN ON SOMETHING THAT'S NOT ENTIRELY COPYRIGHTED TO YOU, ELSE I'D GLADLY SCRAPE YOUR FACE OFF FOR BEING SO THICK.

And because I'm so pissed off right now that I can't even think straight, thank your gods that I'm much too frustrated to namedrop...LIKE I USED TO DO (it sure was fun back then when I named names and start blog wars, hahahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home