SWEET SADNESS: The Sands Chronicles

Monday, May 19, 2008

More Music Uploaded

I'm liking it a lot, this site called 4shared. I get to upload at up to 92kbps.

Let's just hope I won't be kicked out there, haha.

Anyway, MOAR MOAR MOAR tracks, courtesy of my mom. She asked me to rip the songs from some of our CDs, and I didn't want to put my effort into waste. And I thought it's high time I upload some of the albums sitting on the laptop (while my poor, poor desktop is in the computer hospital, and I had at least 20 more TRC and "progressive" albums there...gone now, poof).

Uh-huh, there's a first time for everything. I finally upload lotsa music that has absolutely nothing to do with rallies or something like that. :p
  • Some OPM classics
  • Mixed Emotions (2nd & 4th of the collection)
  • Bossa Manila by Sound (you know, the Pinoy band)
  • Shallow Believer by The Used (because I've liked them, since, forever)
  • Love Songs by Toto
  • Anak ng Bayan by Musikang Bayan (I didn't know I completely forgot to upload this one last year)
  • Kanlungan: Mga Piling Kanta ng Buklod & The Best of Buklod of Buklod (I forgot these albums din pala)
I'm thinking about uploading some random single tracks there (y'know, like, Halina by Jess Santiago, Ang Ating Awit by Juan dela Cruz Band, Internasyunal (the *delete delete delete* Filipino version, harharharhar), Papuri sa So *delete delete delete*...basta ganun ---- puro delete because I'm not in the mood to get jailed)

Gawd, I miss my Spice Girls playlist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home